A direct client of Atrilogy Solution's Group in San Diego, CA
has an exciting opportunity for a VP/ Sr. Director of Enterprise & Networking Software,
on a Full-time/Direct hire
basis. Position Overview:
We are looking for a senior software leader who has extensive experience developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise-grade networking and software solutions for fixed and/or mobile wireless devices. The ideal candidate is a hands-on technical leader who has extensive experience developing software for enterprises of all sizes, developing and managing a software roadmap, deploying and managing Agile software processes, developing wired and wireless networking software, and experience leading geographically distributed software teams. Responsibilities:
- Work with device and cloud engineering teams, product management team, and CTO office to define and evolve enterprise software feature set and roadmap.
- Define feature sets that can be applied across 4G and 5G product and device platform portfolio and create development plans for their implementation.
- Manage the implementation, integration, and verification of networking features, including integration of these features with any associated cloud related components.
- Identify and ensure development and test teams have access to test equipment and software necessary for the accurate and efficient verification of the functionality and performance of developed enterprise network features.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for networking software and spread that knowledge to your teams through the hands-on technical leadership.
- Forge a strong working relationship with cloud and device engineering leaders to ensure our Client is delivering comprehensive end-to-end solutions and services that meet the demanding needs of and provide ongoing value to our enterprise customers.
- Be a leader and driver of Agile software development, including the evaluation and optimization of the development processes in coordination with other software leads.
- Be a thought leader and have the willingness to push for changes in how our software is conceived, created, and deployed.
- B.S in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- 15+ years of software engineering and management experience in the development and deployment of enterprise networking software solutions.
- 10+ years of engineering and management experience with network management, routing/switching, performance optimization, SDWAN, VPN, and other virtualization technologies.
- Experience in multi-process and multi-thread embedded software development (Embedded Linux, QNX, VxWork, ThreadX, etc.)
- Experience working with a variety of wireless connectivity chipsets, protocols, and technologies such as ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, and cellular technologies.
- Experience in leading geographically distributed software teams.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Experience working in Industrial IoT (IIoT) environments is a strong plus.
- Strong leadership and communications skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.