Information Technologist III VTC Facilitator
- Fort Lee, VA, Richmond, VA, US
A3T, a fast growing firm, specializes in Defensive Cyber Security Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Solutions, and Professional Services driven by our customer requirements. Join A3T and watch your career soar!
A3T is looking to bring on an experienced Information Technologist III VTC Facilitator with Next-Level Thinking who is ready to take their career to a new level with A3T and support our customer.
The Information Technologist III VTC Facilitator is part of a dynamic team that delivers Information Technology, Digital Trainer and Logistics, which includes private networks used to conduct training and training support for our DoD Customer.
The successful candidate shall provide client administration for Microsoft desktop and laptop systems.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Area Storage (NAS), Clustering, Active Directory, AD Group Policy Management, Windows Internet Naming Service (WINS), Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and a high proficiency with TCP/IP protocol.
- Hardware knowledge with server platform equipment required includes the following: extensive knowledge of Ethernet networks, server and PC hardware, personal digital assistants (PDA), network printers, and storage technology.
- Support the infrastructure enterprise network by developing, customizing, and documenting unattended installation scripts for deployment of applications, operating systems, and patches to 13,000+ desktops, laptops, tablets and PDAs.
- Knowledge of Windows architecture and internals, including file system, registry, networking, and security.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows installation and deployment methodologies to include creation and customization of unattended installation scripts.
- Experience in analyzing, designing, configuring and troubleshooting networking operating systems.
- Recommends organization-wide standards and best practices including commenting on policy and procedures development.
- Experience in deploying packages in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Provide assistance to specialized development, maintenance and support based on user needs.
- Experience with various software products (ex. Symantec Backup Exec or NetBackup) that perform and maintain backup resources.
- Develop and maintain application software, provide system/database administration/training, and/or provide local area network solutions/training for assigned Automated Information Systems (AIS). Criteria, methods, techniques, and procedures may need to be developed.
- Provide assistance as required to junior technicians, Network Administrator, or Government leads.
- Operate all video teleconference systems and have knowledge of facilitation operations.
- Knowledge of crypto keying functions of equipment for secure video teleconferences is also required.
- Clearance: Active Secret (must be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.)
- Requires a Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study OR six (6) years relevant experience.
- Must obtain appropriate Computing Environment (CE) certification for the operating system(s) and/or security related tools/devices they will support. Computing Environment certification shall be in accordance with Department of Defense directive 8570.01-M IAT Level II to include Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management. All certifications and training must be maintained throughout the contract.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of client support in a Microsoft Windows-based environment (current Microsoft environment is Windows 10 with Office 2013).Candidate will have to maintain CE certification as the command migrates to newer releases.
- Shall have six (6) or more years of experience in deploying systems in a Microsoft Windows environment and shall have three (3) or more years of specialized experience working in a Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 environment supporting Windows Server 2003/2008, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway (Forefront TMG), formerly known as Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server (ISA), Share Point, SQL Server 2005 or current releases of all OS and application software.
Agil3Tech (A3T) offers a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401K retirement, company paid long and short term disability and life insurance, referral bonuses, certification reimbursement program, etc.
It is the policy of A3T to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.