Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for the role of VTC Operator in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) - Information Technology (IT) program.
Location: Prefer Vicksburg, MS; will also consider Hillsboro, OR. Remote work may also be considered.
The Army Corps of Engineers - Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations in Washington, DC; Vicksburg, MS; Huntsville, AL; and Hillsboro, OR; across other USACE locations; and virtual positions.
The VTC Operator will Utilize Remedy for monitoring priority, relevant information, coordination of endpoints (USACE, Military, State/City Governments, universities, etc) and scheduling of VTCs for all USACE locations worldwide, and resolution of ticket.
Utilizing Outlook appointments to forward dial in information to requestor, local support and non-Corp support POCs.
Maintain ACE-IT VTC calendar of scheduled VTC conferences.
Interact daily with multiple customers from multiple sites across the world, including USACE, Department of the Army agencies, military bases, universities, city/state governments, that require in-depth coordination and troubleshooting to make a successful VTC occur.
1. Identify and deliver required audio-visual service levels according to customer policies and user requirements.
2. Set-up, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot teleconferencing & video conferencing equipment, multimedia devices, televisions, monitors, projectors, recording equipment, speaker sets, and other presentation equipment.
3. Receive and respond to incoming calls, walk-ups, and/or e-mails regarding AV and VC software/hardware problems.
4. Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex audio/video endpoints and relevant conferencing services for customers, and recommend/implement corrective solutions 5. Document instances of AV equipment failure, repair, installation, and removal.
6. Troubleshoot AV issues using the appropriate testing tools; make repairs as necessary.
7. Tag or label AV equipment owned by the organization; periodically audit inventories to mitigate risk of damage or theft.
8. Create processes to effectively troubleshoot AV and VC issues onsite and over the phone.
9. Provide Tier I/Tier II contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
Education/Certifications: Note: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
High School diploma with 8+ year's relevant experience, or Associates with 6+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor's with 4+ years of relevant experience, or Master's with 2+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge of and experience with utilizing various connection methods for non-Corp sites to connect to ACE-IT Enterprise VTC bridge. Maintaining data within TMS for VTC units registered to the VTC bridge. Maintain CMDB inventory updates for all registered Corp VTC units. Interact daily with multiple customers from multiple sites across the world, including USACE, Department of the Army agencies, military bases, universities, city/state governments, that require in-depth coordination and troubleshooting to make a successful VTC occur.
Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance.
* Customer Service Focused - the ability to deliver sustained high performance and high levels of customer satisfaction
* Analytical thinker, Metrics Driven
* Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively translate and communicate complex technical information * and risk to all levels of internal and external organizations
* Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, excellent analytical ability
* Team building, mentoring and coaching skills
* Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner
* Work well under pressure with differing levels of Management
* Ability to maintain confidential information and communications
* Exposure to other network monitoring systems and IT Service Management
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Work, Excel, PowerPoint)External Referral Bonus:
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
YesClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
SCA Video Teleconference
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.