Please note that this is a 1 year contract position.
• Support Animal Operations across multiple Programs daily
• Clean caging and other equipment
• Clean and sanitize animal rooms, hallways, and non-animal rooms
• Collect, record, and review applicable recorded data
• Change animal caging
• Receive new animals, set up housing, provide feed and water
• Monitor animal room environmental conditions (e.g., lighting system, temperature, humidity, watering system, condition of animals)
• Maintain equipment and log books
• Observe animals for general health and general animal room standards
• Maintain well documented laboratory records (GMP/GLP)
• Recognizes and documents unusual occurrences and notifies supervisor
• Perform cage wash duties
• May perform other related duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent ability to accurately read, record, and communicate information AALAS certification at the Assistant Laboratory Animal Technician level is desirable
Experience in an animal husbandry and cage wash roll is preferred.
For consideration, please reference job number 1932.
San Francisco, CAContact