Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. GSO provides strategic and tactical management of the Support Function groups to provide support for Global CRS activities through:
The Web/Visual Designer role supports the Citi Realty Services division through the management of the GSO web presence and documenting technical| business process and modelling. The successful candidate will:
- Management of Global Services including: training, communication, process mapping, budgeting and web design
- Management of Global CRS Technology platform
- Data Compliance & Reporting metrics
- Global Resource Strategy support and monitoring
- Create and maintain the GSO web presence and provide advice to the wider Global Operations team.
- Document all new business and technical processes managed by GSO.
- Actively monitor and continually improve all GSO SharePoint, websites and collaborate pages.
- Design, organize and manage the GSO web presence including SharePoint pages, websites and collaborate.
- Design, organize and layout GSO web presence with the end user mindset to ensure intuitive for users.
- Become an expert on Citi branding guidelines but willing to take risks on your design.
- Responsible for the content management of all GSO sites and web updates.
- Conduct focus groups and other analysis to understand how users are actively using GSO managed websites, collaborate and SharePoint.
- Apply google analytics or another reporting engine to analyze site activity and traffic
- Document, analyze and model all new business and system processes
- Review existing business processes, document changes and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines under pressure, and defend your design choices to stakeholders, including those at the executive level, but be open and respectful regarding their decisions and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detailed oriented with good organizational skills
- Ability to follow items through entire life cycle to ensure completeness.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent professional and/or academic training).
- Ability to work extended working hours due to time zones
- 5-8 years of work related experience
- HTML skills
- Basic Citi Collaborate | Jive platform skills
- Advanced Microsoft SharePoint Development Skills.
- Knowledge of Citi Business and Systems a plus.
- Knowledge of Corporate Real Estate a plus.
- Adaptability to incorporate the latest technology trends and advances
- Good communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Strong Use of Visio, Excel, Access, and other Microsoft tool
- Creative and Imaginative Thinking
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment while balancing short-term deadlines & conflicting priorities.
- Commitment to accuracy, quality, standardization, simplified user experience, and adherence to process and compliance guidelines.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Willingness to take ownership of requests and initiative to work independently