In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client's data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients - of all sizes - respond with confidence.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll
. POSITION OVERVIEW:
Kroll Cyber Risk is seeking a Regional Regional Vice President, Business Development, responsible for end to end sales of new business opportunities. The Kroll Cyber Risk sales team is responsible for selling the entire suite of products including
- Cyber Risk Assessments & Preparedness Exercises
- Endpoint Managed Detection & Response
- Digital Forensics & Incident Response
- Data Breach Notification Services
This individual will work with cyber practitioners and subject matter experts to develop and execute on a regional strategy to cultivate referrals direct from corporate clients, as well as through various channels. The position also involves converting/upselling a pipeline of existing clients to build incremental and recurring revenue.
The role is meant for an experienced and independent professional who has the ability to build a pipeline of work in a region with high-level direction and support from sales, marketing, and practitioners. Unlike a product-based sales model, Kroll's services require the sales team partner on their go-to-market approach with subject matter experts and collaborate on new ways to build our brand, services, and opportunities. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and maintain a qualified pipeline of new Cyber Risk opportunities
- Effectively pitch the Kroll Cyber Risk narrative, services, and value proposition
- Build or already have a set of existing target buyers (e.g., CISO, CIO, GC, law firms)
- Collaborate heavily with cyber practitioners through the full sales cycle
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Work with internal teams and our clients to reach mutually beneficial business relationships
- Maintain knowledge of current market conditions
- Participate in lead generation activities, including events and prospecting campaigns
- Maintain highly responsive and professional communications with clients and prospects
- Use Salesforce.com and other tools to document sales activities
- Influence the development of campaigns, tools, resources, incentives, and accountability metrics
- Achieve annual quota
- Have 10+ years related experience in the same or related industry
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in proposal and contract preparation
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be adaptive, enthusiastic, and possess good human relations skills
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions
- Must be proficient in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and able to learn new sales tools
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with external clients and internal colleagues
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com. Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.