In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll,
you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll's Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client's data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients - of all sizes - respond with confidence.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Kroll 's Advisory Services bring a unique insight into today's evolving threat landscape and solutions from Consultant's work on the front lines of cybersecurity. As a trusted business Advisor in the field of cybersecurity, you are an experienced and battle tested Cybersecurity Advisor who helps identify and quantify business risks, baselines current security programs and defines security strategies.
- Assess and develop cybersecurity strategies and programs that align closely with corporate business strategies to minimize business risks.
- Engage with client SecOps and IT teams to help measure and mitigate risks and assist in communicating these risks to the C-Level executives and the Boardroom
- Provide strategic business advice that helps measure/quantify risk to reputation, revenue and regulations
- Understand and stay up to date on compliance legislation issues and their impacts on Client's businesses
- Assist clients and Kroll Cyber Risk teams as they develop Governance, Risk and Compliance programs
- Determine privacy risks and associated business impact
- Perform cyber risk analysis to include quantification and impact analysis
- Discuss cyber technology solutions that align with corporate risks and business objectives
- Contribute to teams that develop effective Cyber organizations including definition of roles and responsibilities in Cyber Leadership, Development and Production Operations
- Document technical issues identified throughout the assessment process and clearly communicate detailed findings to clients with remediation guidance
- Strong contributor in deliverables execution including report writing and creating impactful presentations
- Communicate with business and technology leaders to assess security requirements.
- Investigate new technologies and provide plans for their introduction into the business where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent business experience, Master's degree a plus.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience as a cybersecurity professional
- Proven consulting skills, business acumen and presentation skills
- Business acumen including financial analysis, risk analysis and business impact analysis
- Strong project and client interfacing experience
- Equally comfortable in the SOC as in the Boardroom
- Ability to communicate highly technical and complex information in the language of business Executives
- Ability to work calmly and convey confidence in stressful situations
- Superior technology skills including Cybersecurity-related certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, CEH or others
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in a broad variety of analysis methods.
- Travel required 25% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.