In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just answers-in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll
, you'll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, Kroll helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
Kroll's Cyber Risk team works on over 3,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client's data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience. We are looking for bright, inquisitive minds who are experienced in and passionate about modern cyber threat hunting and response. Our Consultants use leading endpoint and network monitoring tools to identify, analyze, and respond to a variety of threats and threat actors impacting systems and networks around the globe.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients' most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll
- Lead and support a variety of global cyber operations and investigations
- Keep abreast of cyber market trends and competitive intelligence through research and the culling of resources from our partners
- Ability to clearly communicate technical findings to a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
- Mentor and supervise junior staff
- Support the development of proposals and statements of work for Kroll clients
- Support the development of new business opportunities
- Collect, analyze, and investigate information from industry partners and law enforcement to determine various methods and tactics in cyberspace
- Produce all-source intelligence reports and threat assessments
- Contribute to the development and advancement of complex cybercrime investigations
- Train new staff and interns on report writing, research tools, and analytical thinking
- Build presentations for diverse audiences, ranging from private industry to law enforcement
- Perform weekly, quarterly and yearly statistical analysis of trends in cyber analytics
- Escalate client issues appropriately that could threaten or enhance opportunity to the Kroll/client relationship
- Assist the Head of Threat Intelligence in maturing threat intelligence methodologies
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree or similar advanced degree is preferred
- 10 years+ of relevant work experience in cyber security and/or threat intelligence
- Has a passion for security and enjoys solving problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the security threat landscape including types of malware, threat actors, their methods of operation and common TTPs.
- Strong team, project and client management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in a broad variety of investigative methods.
- Must be proficient in MS office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a productive manner
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Ability to travel up to 25% as required to support response activities.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
All employees must comply with Kroll's mandatory vaccination policy, subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.