Vice President, Product Management
The position reports directly to the CEO and you will be part of our executive leadership team working alongside our executives running Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering to bring our vision to reality by developing product enhancements, features, and solutions that align with market demands. As Vice President of Product Management, you'll own the overall product strategy and work cross-functionally to develop and deploy the entire platform. You'll enjoy owning the development of yearly and quarterly project/product roadmaps and business cases.
- Lead product vision and strategy of a high growth SaaS infosec mid-stage startup
- Be the driving force behind a team of 10 with a cross functional team from Product, Designers, UX Engineers, and content writers
- Strong focus on building B2B SMB/Mid Market tools
- Report directly to the CEO
- At least 8 years of experience being a driving force behind impactful products within a SaaS environment - at least 3 years of leadership
- The able to take a concept/end goal and build an effective roadmap around it
- Technical background - be that a degree, time spent as an engineer, or a strong background partnering closely technical teams
- Has been through a hyper-growth SaaS startup before
- Data-driven mentality for user-driven road maps
Nice to Have
- InfoSec/DevSec/GRC/Compliance background
If you are interested in this or other ML / NLP Software Engineering roles, please email Holly@PrimeTeamPartners.com for more information.
Prime Team Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Prime Team Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, gender, age, marital status, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws. #Dice