This position is a remote role and you will be travelling Nationally to companies so location is not really an issue but if you live in Florida that would be ideal, but not a must for the role.
Vice President, Sales / VP School Equipment Sales
Location – Remote/Home Based
Salary range: $100-120k+ (DOE) base/bonus and benefits package
Industry: Consumer Goods * Specialties: Lockers, Cabinets, Shelving, Workbenches, and Portable Gates
This position is a remote role and you will be travelling Nationally to companies so location is not really an issue. Company headquartered in Florida.
Responsible for managing the School Equipment Sales Team and developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization. This position is also responsible for ensuring consistent, profitable growth is sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. This is a full time position. Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, 401k, medical, dental and life insurance.
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans to accommodate company objectives for school equipment sales.
- Directs staffing, training and performance to develop and control the sales program.
- Participates in the development of company plans and programs.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to achieve the highest possible long-term market share.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of competitors.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers, key customers, key prospects and key strategic partners.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sales performance goals accordingly.
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposes client base expansion.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representatives with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Reviews and analyses sales performance against programs, quotas and plans to determine effectiveness.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 8 or more years sales experience with school equipment/shelving/lockers.
- 5 or more years of leadership and sales personnel management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must demonstrate evidence of ability to build solid relationships with supervisors, subordinates and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to build and continuously motivate highly effective teams.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the locker/shelving industry and similar products.
Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, 401k, medical, dental and life insurance and more!!
TO APPLY: Please email resume in MS Word doc to Lisa@taskmanagement.com