Get There Faster. GreenSky is a leading technology company that is Powering Commerce at the Point of SaleSM for a growing ecosystem of merchants, consumers and banks. Our innovative technology platform enables thousands of small and medium-sized businesses to offer promotional credit with a fast and paperless solution. With billions of dollars in loans originated through our platform to hundreds of thousands of satisfied consumers, GreenSky is quickly changing the pace of commerce nationwide.
Our corporate headquarters is located in the financial technology hub of Atlanta, GA.
Position: Vice President of Home Improvement Credit
Overview: The ideal candidate will be a consumer credit professional with 10+ years experience in consumer credit risk management, underwriting and analysis with strong analytical and communication skills with potential to lead teams and aspirations to be a business leader.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Lead the credit and risk functions of a multi-billion dollar origination business
* Optimize origination and servicing strategies across a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to drive and improve business results
* Build and develop a team of credit and analytics professionals to support the growth and maturation of large scale credit programs
* Collaborate with leadership in Credit, Sales, Technology, Operations, Product, Finance, Compliance, and executive teams to build credit and risk strategies that support the home improvement market business plans and goals
* Manage KPIs and performance metrics for executive team. Present channel performance to executive leadership
* Develop credit criteria and policies for underwriting new customers in the home improvement vertical
* Manage risk of existing customers including credit exposure management, pricing changes and other risk management tools
* Optimize the credit policies for new customers based on insights gained from historical data
* Develop and execute testing of different products to different sub-verticals
* Provide valuable insights using data-based analytics to help identify and resolve issues relating to risk and profitability
* Provide key business analytics to help optimize consumer finance initiatives and for existing business verticals
* Provide analysis and white-space problem solving to address potential new products and policies, and coordinate with various teams to drive towards execution
* Analyze operations key performance indicators and make recommendations to improve operational efficiency
* Analyze customer data to improve experience and tailor servicing techniques to meet customer needs
* Evaluate internal and external analytical tools and data sources to maximize efficacy of analytical capabilities to support the goals of the organization.
* Perform ad-hoc analysis for management
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Travel: Minimal travel may be required approximately 10%.
Organizational: This position is a member of the Credit Strategy Management team and reports to Chief Credit Officer
Experience and Skills:
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical major (Engineering, Economics, Math, or Business) AND 10+ years of work experience as an analyst OR Master's degree in quantitative field with 7+ years of experience in consumer installment financing
* Effective presenter (written and oral) and collaborative team worker
* Extremely proficient Microsoft Excel and SQL skills
* Ability to quickly acclimate with the reporting mechanisms of various windows-based operations systems
* Strong technical acumen
* Strong consumer credit analytical skills
* Strong decision making and analytical abilities
* Ability to troubleshoot
* Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
* Demonstrate a passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
* Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
Desired but not required qualifications:
* Statistical modeling and analysis using R/SAS/Python
GreenSky is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
We strongly encourage Armed Forces Veterans to apply
Job Level: Any
Level of Education: Any
Date Updated: July 16, 2018
Years of Experience: Any
Starting Date: ASAP