We're looking for a proven and experienced Vice President of IT to help oversee, plan, and implement our technology initiatives as we continue to rapidly expand and grow.
- IT Organization Development: Assess and develop current IT organization/staff, make improvements to IT effectiveness and implement an optimal delivery model. Develop and maintain lasting and strong partnerships with key business leaders, both inside the organization and with clients and vendors.
- Efficient Operations: Oversee the implementation of both a new integrated IT platform and technology roadmap that will support short and long-term growth. Extensive work with technical partners and vendors (Office 365, Citrix, SharePoint, CRM, etc.) to deliver both internal and external support in accordance with Service Level Agreements that alines with business goals and strategies.
- Simplification/Delivery & Optimization: Implementation of a strategy to simplify the current technology portfolio, resulting in a highly integrated environment. Drawing on previous experience, this role will leverage SaaS and Cloud software to continue both company and sales growth. Lead and oversee IT culture and stuff with an operationally-minded, customer service focused, and cost-effective strategy that boosts overall business performance.
- 15+ years of broadly based, modern IT (both infrastructure and software) leadership experience. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a record of integrating both IT and business units through data-driven, goal-oriented decisions.
- Industrial or construction industry experience is strongly preferred and the ideal candidate will have served in a variety of IT roles throughout their career.
- Experience scaling, managing and growing an IT infrastructure for a multi-office company.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, a degree in Computer Science or related field is a major plus.