IMG - provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time Video and Photography Production Specialist with TS/SCI
at its St. Louis, MO
The purpose of the Videographer is to perform duties including all aspects of video production to include but not limited to script writing, story development, lighting, shooting, editing, audio production and animation.Responsibilities
- Produce videos using Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud and Adobe After Affects Creative Cloud.
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and Apple Motion.
- Video capture using various camera brands ranging from Panasonic to RED Cameras.
- Full productions that include script writing, lighting, storyboarding, use of green screen and animation.
- Filming multiple locations; music selection and graphic production.
- Short videos, using a teleprompter in studio or on location.
- Transcribing and captioning of videos
- Other video productions.
- Provide digital photography support:
- On scene photography, accident investigations, building maintenance, events, award and (U) retirement ceremonies, portraits, group photos and photojournalism.
- Experience with nonlinear video editing systems
- Experience with HD codecs
- Experience with transcription and captioning
- Experience with embedding subtitles compliant with Section 508 of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Experience with video, sound and lighting equipment
- Using Proper caption writing techniques for all photographs
- Using Proper meta tagging and captions when uploading to the photo repository
- Experience with Nikon Digital Camera Systems
• Script; Story; Lighting; Shooting; Editing; Captioning; Animation; Post-Production; After Effects- Adobe; Adobe Creative Cloud; 508 compliance; Closed Captioning; File Conversion; Dubbing; Meta tagging; Section 508
Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration. A CI poly will be required after starting.
Education Required: Bachelor Degree in a relevant field or an additional 4 years of relevant experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
401(k) with company match
20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays
Information Management Group is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/National OriginRESPECT. INTEGRITY. TEAMWORK. DIVERSITY. LEARNING. COMMITMENT. OWNERSHIP.