Our client is currently seeking a Video and Multimedia Designer. To apply, please send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Create animated and live-action videos of various lengths (short less than 30 second clips up to 2:30 minute talking head videos)
* Work with the in-house communications team to contribute to the creation of effective storytelling through design to support the direction of the brand and overall strategic objectives. Serve as a thought partner with channel leaders to drive a consistent voice and message to our frontline teams, while recommending best practices to cut through the noise.
* Plan and oversee motion and still graphics deliverables to ensure timelines for delivery are met for multiple initiatives.
* Execute the creative vision by conducting video shoots with employees at all levels of the organization and key stakeholders.
* *Manage the responsibility of adjusting video, lighting, sound and scripts on the fly to meet the needs of the people, location and time.
* Provide solutions and support through sophisticated design aesthetic that lends well to multiple platforms including video production, animation, print and digital marketing.
* Conceptualize and create storyboards. Research techniques relevant to the style and quality of video production and animation sequences. Strong selection of iconography and alliance to brand standards for colors, imagery, and overall look and feel
* Participate in driving creative discussion and problem solving around relevant communication projects within the company.
* Play a key role in the creation, management and maintenance of still and motion graphics. Conceptualize, design and implement graphic elements consistent with the style, quality and brand identity of the company.
* trong working knowledge of all camera, audio and lighting equipment. As well as maintain the equipment, memory cards, external hard drives, file back-ups and managing all stock photo, video and audio assets, accounts and libraries.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Strong Adobe After Effects skills, ideally with demonstrable experience in motion graphics
* 1-5 years of experience in digital design
* Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
* C4D and CAD experience is a plus
* Blender 3D experience is a plus
* Strong editing experience in Premiere Pro CC or Final Cut Pro
* Trained in design with an understanding of typography, color, composition, movement and layout, pacing, and storytelling
* Strong creative thinking skills, exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
* Must be able to create high quality video and graphic content from a creative brief or concept with short deadlines
* Must have a good understanding of video and DVD formats, compression techniques, and format requirements/constraints
* Must demonstrate exceptional attention to detail in graphics, layout, and typography to maintain brand integrity
* Must be able to absorb creative direction while bringing unique ideas to each project
* Must have strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints while maintaining quality
* Must stay current with new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work
* Must have an understanding of brands and of producing work of a suitable style
* Must be able to work independently as well as closely with the creative team
* Must be highly organized and pay great attention to detail