As Virtualization/Cloud Engineer under TO40, responsibilities include providing guidance and support for Cloud & Virtualization technologies.
Perform as an expert on infrastructure project pertaining to planning, design and implementation of virtualization/cloud solutions for the FEMA
Systems Development, Engineering & Integration Branch. Be able to translate business requirements using complex methods and models to
determine appropriate systems solutions. Assist FEMA with testing and implementation of new technologies and/or services including methods,
policies, and procedures for installation, management, monitoring and support. Finally, establish and implement technology migration strategies
for a specific application or architecture within the Test and Production environments.
• 5-7 years VMware &/or VSphere versions 4.0 to present
• 3-5 years Virtual Infrastructure Planning & Design experience
• 3-5 years Red Hat Cloud Suite Experience
• 3-5 years Systems Engineering Experience
• 2-3 years Commercial Cloud experience
• 2-3 years Red Hat Cloudforms
• 3-5 years Application Deployment experience
• 2-3 years Vcloud
• 3-5 years Systems Administration
21071 Alberta Terrace Sterling, VA, 20166Contact