15276 – Visual Designer
Our client is one of the oldest and largest banks in the world, with a reputation for being innovative, professionally run and technology driven. They currently have a requirement for a Visual Designer. The position is located in San Francisco, CA.
- Create meticulous, on-time deliverables such as high- and low-fidelity brand expression concepts, mocks, redlines, and specs that adhere to corporate brand strategy, accessibility and UX standards.
- Produce visual designs that motivate and guides our customers through their application experience and workflow.
- Work with our responsive component framework to create usable, scalable interfaces.
- Create diagrams and prototypes that convey abstract ideas to help make things more tangible to project and product partners.
- Proactive collaboration with UX, Customer Insights, Product, and Development teams, solid verbal and written communication skills, and ability to present and advocate for your visual design work in project reviews and sprints. Demonstrate friendly, articulate communication at all times, and the ability to listen and iterate to feedback.
- Employ best practices and standards to ensure design integrity in our digital products.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 4-5+ years demonstrated experience designing for responsive, web-based applications, using an established framework design system.
- 2-3+ years proven visual design skills in typography, color, layout, and brand.
- Proven experience designing for mobile and native screens, iOS and Android screens.
- Experience working with established visual design principles and visual design style guides
- Familiarity with interface elements, states, and transitions, and how to style and define them to enhance user experience.
- Expert skills in design and prototyping applications: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure while retaining careful attention to detail
- Solid knowledge of CSS as it relates to visual design
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, and awareness of accessibility requirements a plus.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, or similar collaboration tools a plus.
- Strong portfolio of visual design work for the above. Your examples must demonstrate your visual or graphic design chops, UX chops, and style mindset:
- Examples showing off your eagle eye for typography, layout, color, and sound use of design principles.
- Examples of redline and complex specs
- Examples of your work with an established system of components and standards.
- Candidates must be currently authorized to work in the US
- Contract position: 2 Years Contract
- Locations: San Francisco, CA
- Preferred W2 candidate
About the Client:
For more than 170 years, this trusted company has provided diversified financial services. They are ranked among the top 5 in assets among US banks and are consistently named as one of the “Most Respected” and “Most Admired” banks in the world.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send us your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you’d like us to know about you – commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Vandana Mathur (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2308 EXT 111.