VisualAge Smalltalk developer with at least 5 years of experience.
Able to take requirements and provide necessary coding and test cases to insure quality results. The ideal candidate will work on a high profile project and will need to be quick and efficient. DB2 database & MQ service knowledge will be valuable. Attend meetings, review requirements, provide detailed design documentation, smalltalk coding, unit/integration testing and implementation of small talk code.
Required Skills -
A minimum of 5 years of software development experience in large scale distributed environment.
- Solid understanding of enterprise application technologies
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision as well as contribute to team efforts is required
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills