- provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time VoIP/DVTC/CUCM Technician with TS/SCI
at its Colorado Springs, CO
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing all voice over IP networks and some Video Teleconferencing within the Enterprise; supporting a 24x7 NOC (Network Operations Center). Responsibilities include Tier II / Tier III resolution and customer support for all managed networks. Candidate must familiar with the use of Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Tandberg Management Suite (TMS), and various other tools as required.
- NOC is 24x7 shift work; to include weekends and holiday for all employees
- Day Shift: 6am - 2:30pm
- Swing Shift: 2pm - 10:30pm
- Mid Shift: 10:30pm - 6am
- Technical knowledge of VoIP / IP telephony systems, software, hardware, and Telecommunications standards, Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, and Unified Presence
- Understanding of call routing to include calling search spaces and partitions, route patterns, trunks and gateways
- Experience voice gateways and CUBEs
- Experience with VTC equipment such as Cisco Telepresence Management Suite, Tandberg and Cisco CODECs, Gatekeepers, Gateways and MCUs.
- Possess understanding of TCP/IP, H323, E164 and SIP protocols.
- Ability to troubleshoot common VoIP & VTC issues to include identifying and correcting issues with endpoints, trunks, dial plans, and profiles
- Experience analog gateways
- Understanding of the Tandberg Management System -Licensing of devices and servers (VoIP and DVTC)
- Ability to troubleshoot common VTC issues to include the identification of failed endpoints, bandwidth saturation, or mis-configured conferences
- Ensure compliance with network security policies and procedures
- Assist in the development of the training, local guides, Rules of Engagement (ROE) policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as they pertain to the Unified Communications environment.
- Create and report all outage notifications and network related issues according to standard operating procedures
- Comprehensive knowledge of network topology; along with networked hardware and software tools listed above
- Participate in engineering projects or upgrades as tasked by GDIT management
- Interface with vendors to ensure proper performance of tools and software packages.
- Provides training and technical guidance to lower tier employees
TS/SCI prior to considerationAdditional Requirements to be obtained:
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a CI Poly. Baseline Certification:
• DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.• Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required and IT environment specified within the task order.Education/Years Experience:
• High School Diploma + 9 years• Associate's Degree + 7 years• Bachelor's Degree + 5 years• Master's Degree + 3 years• PhD + 0 yearsIMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance