A Sr. Security Engineer position on the Cyber Security Team. Primary responsibilities will include designing, documenting, installing, configuring, and administering, field and file level encryption technologies in an enterprise global environment.
• Be a technical subject matter expert for encryption and data protection
• Perform technical leadership of multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Assist APP/DEV teams to implement encryption at the application layer.
• Interact with many global teams to ensure data is protected both at rest and in transit.
• Recommend improvements, corrections, remediation or requirements for associated projects
• Create and maintain documentation for security related activities and metric reporting
• Perform requirements gathering, design and implementation conforming to clients methodologies, technical standards and strategies.
• Analyze, plan, co-ordinate significant infrastructure updates and product upgrades with support teams
• Interact with technical and business stakeholders across the Enterprise
• 5 years of experience in cyber security.
• General experience with encryption and data protection.
• General knowledge of how encryption, Certs, PKI, and DLP can work together to provide robust data protection.
• General knowledge of encryption algorithms and keys.
• Experience planning and executing software and infrastructure upgrades with minimal service disruption in enterprise environments.
• Strong infrastructure design and documentation skills
• Ability to propose, learn and deploy new security products as needed
• Interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively with team members and leadership
• Ability to troubleshoot complex problems.
• Ability to work with different teams and interact with technical and business Owner Associates across the Enterprise
• CISSP or similar certification is a Plus
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact