Providing vulnerability assessments to all teams globally within an assigned business segment.
Job Specific Responsibilities
Security auditors will be assigned to a specific business segment and will be the liaison to the business segment and the security champions performing consulting, uploads and dynamic scans as appropriate. Each auditor will be responsible for the security of all applications within that BU and maintaining our regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Hands on experience in leading vulnerability assessments through executing dynamic and static application security testing against applications and infrastructure.
• Experience in manual retesting of application and infrastructure vulnerabilities is required.
• Candidate must be comfortable speaking to how they will go about identifying and remediating vulnerabilities in the OWASP Top 10. (Injection, XSS, Insecure Direct Object Reference, etc.)
• Proficient in technical security consulting, ready and able to lead discussions summarizing steps to reproduce vulnerabilities, the inherent severity/risk, and provide remediation consultation.
• Experience in static code vulnerability analysis using Checkmarx, Fortify SCA, and/or IBM Source. Capable working knowledge of C/C++, .NET, Java, HTML, etc.
• Knowledge of scripting tools to automate testing and reporting, such as Python, Excel Macros, etc.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact