**Must be based in Pittsburgh following COVID resolution.**
We're looking for a Vulnerability Management Analyst for our industry-leading client in Pittsburgh.This is a full-time, permanent opportunity, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis.
Responsibilities of the Vulnerability Management Analyst:
Requirements of the Vulnerability Management Analyst:
- Maintain and execute enterprise vulnerability management and operational security programs
- Maintain and execute associated vulnerability management procedures
- Execute comprehensive vulnerability scanning of the environment
- Evaluate risk of vulnerabilities to ensure results are accurate
- Track and report on risk ratings and SLAs
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in information security or a related discipline
- Strong knowledge of vulnerability management processes to support scanning
- Strong working knowledge of vulnerability management tool sets (Qualys)
- Strong working knowledge of operational baseline hardening standards
- Strong working knowledge of web application coding scanning practices
- Knowledge of security event monitoring and data access governance tools
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau)
- Knowledge of static code analysis is a plus
Job ID: 360544 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!