This position will be responsible for running vulnerability and/ or compliance configuration scans. Managing the reporting and have oversight of remediation status. In addition, the candidate will create and maintain security baseline hardening standards in collaboration with infrastructure operations.
1. Experience with Enterprise Vulnerability and Configuration Compliance Scanning Tenable Security Center, Symantec CCS, DB Protect and Nipper Studio preferred.
2. Experience with vulnerability and configuration management - prioritization, assessment, verification and reporting. Creation and maintenance of security baseline hardening standards. Understanding of cyber exposure, severity, risk and threats.
3. 5 years working directly with vulnerability, configuration and/or patch management.
4. Experience with enterprise technology infrastructure, virtual and cloud environments.
5. Experience with FISMA
Nice to Haves:
2. Security certifications such as CISSP
3. Deep level understanding of how vulnerabilities are exploited, threat vectors, attack surface and risk mitigation
4. Understanding of application security
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact