This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, application architecture definition and design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Experience in utilizing Enterprise Microservice Arch and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture pattern implementations. Mainly looking for, WebSphere Commerce Server 9.x, JAVA, Spring boot
- 10+ years’ solution architecture experience in eCommerce
- At least 5 years’ experience in Websphere Commerce
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tiered applications.
- Knowledge of Microservices Development using Kubernetes
- Expert knowledge of Google Cloud or AWS Cloud Technologies
- Experience in designing and developing software integration between Retail Apps UI Integration, Customer Relationship
- Developers with “hands-on” coding experience.
- Experience in Event driven architecture
- Experience in at least two full lifecycle ecommerce implementations
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) methodologies a big plus
- Experience in trouble shooting logs, errors, defects and find root cause and document root cause analysis
- Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience & knowledge to apply design concepts – layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.