Please note I have direct access to the Hiring Operations Manager on this position.
A leading Global Logistics Company is looking for an WMS Super User due to growth. The company has been in business for 45+ years, is publicly traded, has 55+K employees, has $14.2B in revenues (19% increase over FY 2019), $2.1B in profits (35% increase over FY 2019) and is an extremely active philanthropic institution.
As an WMS Super User, you will join a team of 2 WMS Super Users in supporting 3 large facilities with 300+ WMS Users. The WMS Super User will be responsible for:
- Becoming familiar with WMS and processes
- Acting as the WMS liaison between WMS Users, Operations Managers and IT technical staff
- Trouble-shoot WMS related issues such as resolving IT trouble tickets, EDI issues, creating new WMS user profiles and any WMS hardware/software issues
- Performing UAT (User Acceptance Testing) of WMS enhancements and changes
- Performing WMS training to new users
- Running canned and ad-hoc reports
The WMS Super User reports to the Operations Manager
- Must have 2-5+ years’ experience as an WMS Super User
- Must have experience with ANY WMS software such as SAP, JDA, Oracle NetSuite, RedPrairie, FishBowl, Softeon, HighJump, TECSYS, 3PL, etc.
- Should be familiar with EDI
- Highly collaborative work style. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build successful professional working relationships. Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, fast-paced project environment.
- Experience with any of the following are only a plus; NOT Mandatory: UAT, running or developing reports using SQL, EDI and/or creating BRD’s.
Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including: 6% matching 401K; 2 Weeks PTO, HMO/PPO medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees; paid company holidays and a casual work environment.