At United Shore we want the best people. We work with you to ensure your role is tailored to best suit you and your professional goals. You will play a key role in expanding our fast growing development team. We have experienced explosive growth as an emerging leader in the Financial Industry, and are looking for Developers who will lead our growth going forward.
As a Developer at United Shore you will work in a fast paced, results driven .NET environment and be responsible for building a highly scalable enterprise application.
We are looking for the industry's best Developers who on top of unparalleled coding and debugging ability, possess exemplary communication and leadership skills.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOURequired:
- Develop extensible enterprise software using cutting-edge technology
- Participate in project focused Scrum rituals (standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Work with Architects, Developers and business clients to collaborate and build industry leading software
- Develop and design user interface components, web services and database interactions
- Identify and perform root cause analysis of performance, scalability and availability issues, across the entire application stack (front-end, back-end and services), and suggest and implement improvements.
- Promote best practices and patterns in software development
- Promote user interface guidelines and standards
- Research and assess new technologies
- Troubleshoot production issues with a goal toward root cause analysis
- Mentor and lead junior Developers
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ Years of experience in using XAML, C#, .NET, & WPF
- Experience using MVVM frameworks
- Experience with Desktop Application development
- Relational database experience (SQL, Oracle)
- Experience developing enterprise software
- Ability to work with limited guidance in a team environment
- Expert knowledge of object oriented programming
- Exemplary communication abilities
- Experience with full SDLC process
- Onsite, full-time attendance
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- 10+ Years of experience in using XAML, C#, .NET, & WPF
- Experience defining, developing and maintaining WPF-based applications
- Experience building and performance-tuning highly scalable, high availability applications.
- Experience in the mortgage industry
- Experience using the Caliburn.Micro MVVM framework
United Shore is a diverse group of over 4,000 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We're a $41 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you'll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor caf with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with United Shore is "at-will." United Shore is an Equal Opportunity Employer.