U.S. citizens and Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time.
A prominent Boston financial services company is seeking a Wealth IT Product Manager responsible for managing all aspects of their Wealth IT products. The position will work with business areas, technical/development teams, and third party vendors to define, prioritize, and execute the Wealth IT product roadmap. To be successful in this position, the candidate will need to possess a strong combination of Wealth Management and Trust subject matter expertise as well as a deep understanding of Wealth Management IT products such as Advent Portfolio Exchange (APX), SEI, Envestnet Tamarac, etc.
This position will report to the Head of IT Product Management, and be on a team of product managers and business system analysts. There will be a small team of analyst(s) that will report to this position.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
- Collaborates with key business areas to ensure that business requirements and client needs are incorporated into Wealth technology stack.
- Works with third party vendors, and internal technical resources to ensure features/functionality are developed according to business requirements.
- Understands all aspects of current IT products such as APX, Moxy, Vision FI to ensure proper utilization of these products.
- Understands third party product strategy and roadmap and keeps relevant internal employees aware of enhancement potentials and new products.
- Ensures that development work and upgrades to Wealth IT products maximizes value and is aligned with overall business strategy.
- Works with third party vendors, and key business stakeholders to ensure successful product roll-outs and releases.
- Acts as an escalation point for Wealth employee requests related to Wealth and Trust IT Products.
- Works with other Product owners to ensure that upgrades to applications integrated with Wealth IT products don t negatively affect the client and employee experience.
- Defines Wealth IT product vision, road-map, and requirements backlog.
- Understands all Wealth IT Product related contracts and helps maximize contract value.
- Attends and participates in industry conferences, workshops, and trainings.
- Understands the end-to-end customer experience, integrations and dependencies.
- Bachelor s degree required, MBA or relevant Masters Degree preferred.
- 8+ years of IT product management and IT systems experience required.
- Experience with SS&C products including APX, Moxy, Vision FI, Revenue Center is a plus.
- Experience with Envestnet Tamarac and SEI products are a plus.
- Wealth Management subject matter expertise is required.Banking knowledge is a plus.
- Experience working in a shared service environment where business area colleagues are your clients.
- Detail oriented, strong communicator.Needs to be able to think strategically and also get into the weeds on appropriate topics.
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus.
Qualified candidates should contact Kristen at email@example.com or 603-571-5134.