Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Health & Wellness/Pharmacy Engineering team supports the entire technology needs across our pharmacies, pharmacists & our customers. We are actively looking for Web/Mobile Analytics Specialist who can take care of all designing, implementing and generating reports of web and mobile analytics. This position is in Pleasanton, CA or in Dallas, TX.Position Purpose
This role requires the candidate to design, develop, and test Web/Mobile Analytics implementations within Albertson's web and mobile content, application, and eCommerce platforms. Candidates with strong conceptual understanding of Web/Mobile Analytics in general and hands-on experience in Adobe Analytics, are encouraged to apply for this position.Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics solution and technical implementation documentation for web and app platforms
- Assist Product and Marketing Teams in defining business critical KPIs for Web & Mobile analytics reporting
- Ensure data accuracy with on-going QA, audits and data integrations across internal teams, multiple systems, technologies and external vendor tools and applications
- Provide a leadership role in the evaluation and use of web analytics capabilities to maximize insights into the use and effectiveness of digital platforms.
- Administer the Adobe Analytics product from top to bottom - variables, processing rules, classifications, marketing channels, data feeds, etc
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to guide the implementation of 3rd party marketing pixels via Adobe Launch
- Learn and advise on Adobe Analytics integration opportunities and best practices with other Adobe tools such as Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign Manager, Adobe Experience Manger, etc.
- Lead collaboration sessions among IT Engineering teams and Product groups to facilitate optimal tagging, reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Build and execute tagging test cases to ensure that the appropriate metrics are being collected by Adobe Analytics and fed into the enterprise data warehouse
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- · 5+ years' experience in hands-on Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics implementation role, creating Adobe/Google Analytics implementations for web and mobile apps, including reporting and data feeds
- · 2+ years in Analytics data design, administration and technical leadership role
- · Debugging/Testing Analytics implementations on web and mobile apps with debugging tools like Charles Proxy, Fiddler, etc.
- · Strong troubleshooting skills with an ability to quickly diagnose complex production issues
- · Passionate about maintaining quality solutions and providing superior customer service
- · Innovative thinker with a passion to solve challenging problems.
- · Strong knowledge of eCommerce and web development practices, tools
- · Proven skills communicating across distributed teams and at various levels of an organization
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
How to Apply:
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Work day is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting https://www.albertsonscompanies.com/careers/en/home.html
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons Companies. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons Companies policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace -- some positions require applicants offered a position to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER#LI-CS1