The Enterprise Web and Mobile Developer will be responsible for supporting day- to day Web content strategy and user-experience design projects. This includes handling requests from internal and external website users; designing workflows and interfaces for dynamic applications; conducting user testing and other website optimization task to design and develop new site features and functionality. Be part of a talented team responsible for the development, integration, deployment and ongoing support of business critical web and mobile solutions. Help define and drive the web and mobile strategy enabling the achievement of business goals and satisfaction levels. Collaborate with business partners to deliver cost effective, timely and customer-focused solutions. Streamline processes to eliminate waste, maximize productivity and drive engagement. Additionally lead a talented team responsible for managing and enhancing Application Lifecycle Management / Software Configuration Management.
- Work closely with the Application Lead to build integrated and/or seamless environments with both Adobe AEM, complex applications, and mobile apps
- Will be working with the enterprise which includes 67+ departments with the state of Tennessee.
- They will Work closely with the stakeholders and all departments of the state of Tennessee to ensure we are meeting their needs this includes the 67+ current departments.
- They will work to build an environment for the enterprise not for single silo organizations, and work closely with departments to ensure those requirements are being met.
- They will help build and facilitate branding standards for the state and the particular branch of state government.
- They will build process programs to improve usability, design, and content of the website.
- They will work with department by training or documentation so department can build towards a 508 compliant web and mobile interfaces.
- They will partner with Internal and external content providers, editors, designers and developers to ensure site meets with states and customer needs, and aligns with our brand strategy and Web standards
- They will work with the 67+ departments to provide enterprise wide input and ideas for improvements for both web and mobile innovations.
- They will manage the integration of new media channels to existing media mix.
- They will be supporting the CFG group, Governor s Office, and First Ladies Website and mobile needs.
- They will influence the development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner.
- They will build and maintain deep technical skills in AEM, Java, iOS, Android, HTML5, social staying current with recent and upcoming changes to core technologies with their team and help lead efforts with other departments on the AEM solution.
- They will drive development to planned timeline, ensuring early and regular communication
through all stages of development with the 67+ departments as the state enterprise provider.
- They will drive consolidation of products to utilize common underlying technology architecture
and components across all departments and the enterprise.
- The will develop and promote best practice development habits and highest product quality standards through regular code reviews and open team communication, using the Adobe AEM solution as the backend for the enterprise.
- They will manage work intake through Scrum agile development process, including sprint planning, effort estimation and change management, improving processes to maximize team
- They will work with the team to create and document technical requirements, project plan, user stories, solution architecture, change requests, release notes, monitoring process, root cause
analyses, etc. in partnership with product management, project management and
Required Experience at least 2 years:
- Java application development
- Angular, Iconic, XCode, Android SDK, and HTML5 Experience
- Experience in performing competitive analysis and usability testing
- Experience troubleshooting for mobile browsers.
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe forms, Communities, Campaign
- Sharp eye for detail and strong understanding of user-centered design principles