Title: Java Developer - APIGEE (Rest API)
Location: Mason, OH
Duration: 12 months+ (Potential for extension)
Top Desired Skills: Java Development, APIGEE (Rest API), Web Services, Agile
- Well versed with the APIGEE REST API Platform with at least 2 years of active development experience including APIGEE inbuilt policies use.
- Well versed of the API Management and Restful API’s.
- Experience of working with JSON/XML/SOAP message Standards and Transformation methodologies on the APIGEE platform.
- Knowledge of working with Java Script/Java/XSLT languages.
- Fluent in REST API testing tools, POSTMAN, SOAP UI and Debugging techniques.
- Experience with implementing the O.Auth Security and understanding of the O.Auth Concepts.
- Familiar with Offline Development and Deployment of APIGEE artifacts.
- Experience in understanding Requirements (functional and non-functional), envisioning Solution and Developing, Deploying, Testing and Releasing the API’s to production.
- Working knowledge of Swagger.
- Ability to suggest improvements to the current APIGEE model used to make it more efficient in development and runtime domains.
- Capable of fluent communication and be able to work independently.
Thanks and Regards
USM Business Systems
703 955 4460