Peraton Overview Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers. Responsibilities
: 11-14 Years with High School, 5-8 Years with BS/BA, or 3-6 Years with MS/MA.
Qualified candidates will be a career level individual with a complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories, and concepts. This person will be considered an emerging authority who applies extensive technical expertise and be able to work under only general direction, developing technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. This person will need to be able to work independently to determine and develop approaches to solutions and be able to exercise latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
Desired qualifications include the ability to:
- Adhere to prescribed processes and guidelines for web development workstations and the development environment to include: requesting approval for software download/installation, software configuration, and software version control.
- Manage and maintain content for a web presence on three domains (internal facing web page and documents, external facing web-page and documents) to include site design, content updates, collecting web metrics, and supporting access by external customers.
- Participate in the development of a consolidated business process, integrating and replacing the current project management capabilities; provide installation, customization, support, maintenance, license updates, and monitoring of the consolidated business web presence after implementation.
- Incorporate automated and manual test management capabilities that identify, standardize and import test objectives, test procedures, test plans, test documentation, releases and cycles structure, and design of overall and low level process flows.
- Provide database design, development and maintenance (Oracle, PostGRSQL, or other as specified) for Test related web projects.