We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Server Administrator to join our team. Our Web Server Administrators are responsible for our business-critical applications that power UWM forward. As a Web Server Administrator you will have a deep understanding of our applications and how they interact and will be responsible for maintaining the foundation for our custom built applications.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU Required:
- Manage Web Server Environment
- Monitor systems uptime and performance
- Install and upgrade software based on established procedures
- Create and maintain design, operation and procedure documentation
- Provide status reporting on projects and issues to leadership
- Collaborate with team members on projects and issue resolution
- Participate in rotating on-call coverage or emergency response as needed
- 2+ years of professional experience administering IIS and Apache Webservers in a production environment
- Experience in building, maintaining and upgrading Windows Server 2012+
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- On-site attendance Monday-Friday
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
- BS or BA degree in Information Systems
- MCP or MCSA
- SCCM software deployment and imaging
- Experience with Pure Storage arrays
Ready to join thousands of talented team members who are making the dream of home ownership possible for more Americans? It's all happening on UWM's campus, where our award-winning workplace packs plenty of perks and amenities that keep the atmosphere buzzing with energy and excitement.
It's no wonder that out of our six pillars, People Are Our Greatest Asset is number one. It's at the very heart of how we treat each other, our clients and our community. Whether it's providing elite client service or continuously striving to improve, our pillars provide a pathway to a more successful personal and professional life.
From the team member that holds a door open to the one that helps guide your career, you'll feel the encouragement and support on day one. No matter your race, creed, gender, age, sexual orientation and ethnicity, you'll be welcomed here. Accepted here. And empowered to Be You Here.
More reasons you'll love working here include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after just 30 days
- Additional parental and maternity leave benefits after 12 months
- Adoption reimbursement program
- Paid volunteer hours
- Paid training and career development
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Mortgage discount and area business discounts
- Free membership to our large, state-of-the-art fitness center, including exercise classes such as yoga and Zumba, various sports leagues and a full-size basketball court
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician's office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch
- Convenience store featuring healthy grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and Great Lakes Coffee Roasting Company
- Indoor/outdoor cafe with Wi-Fi
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation and change. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Team members may be required to perform other or different job-related duties as requested by their team lead, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Employment with UWM is "at-will." UWM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for this job online
Refer this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
Connect with UWM!
Not sure what to apply for? Connect with us to speak with a recruiter and explore opportunities!