Kforce has a client in search of a Web Analytics Advisor in CA, CO, or GA.
As new websites, mobile apps, and features are instrumented in Adobe Analytics, the Web Analytics Advisor/Product Analyst Consultant will work with business stakeholders to identify business objectives, goals, and key metrics for the feature. They will then create business requirements documents for Adobe Analytics tagging, collaborate with engineers to validate instrumentation, identify, and resolve any tagging issues and generate reports, and develop insights and data-driven decisions and recommendations based on the data.
* Web Analytics Advisor/Product Analyst Consultant will perform ad hoc analyses, as needed, to answer business questions and generate actionable story-telling insights and recommendations for user flows and product usability
* Maintain documentation related to instrumentation governance, segments, calculated metrics, glossary, engineering releases, etc.
* Web Analytics Advisors provide training, support and documentation to business stakeholders who want to self-serve their own data using Adobe Analytics
* Share analytics best practices with colleagues
* College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Business
* 1-3 years of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics experience, including working with implementation engineers to understand the tagging, creating recurring reports, and performing ad hoc analyses
* Advanced Excel skills
* Highly analytical, hands-on, and detail-oriented, with the ability to up-level data insights and storytelling for non-technical business stakeholders
* Able to extract, clean, analyze, and present findings from large data sets
* Attentive to data governance and data validation using tagging debugging tools; Ability to determine what data inconsistencies or gaps are important, and what can be caveated as a corner case
* Tableau or other data visualization tools a plus
* A/B testing experience a plus
* Familiarity with SQL a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.