W-2 Contract - GCH or US Citizen only.
Scope of Work
- Design and develop web applications to manage diverse Housing programs.
- Integrate out-of-box applications with our in-house software systems.
- Maintain and provide production support for Housing systems.
- Perform in-depth business and data analysis.
- Design and develop canned ad-hoc reports.
- Set-up, configure and deploy web applications.
- Write user guide and technical design documents.
- Gather user’s requirements and provide application mock-ups.
The position demands a highly organized, analytical, independent, self-starter individual with a strong background in business application development, ability to multi-task, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data Structure: XML, JSON
- Development Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2017.
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2012, SSRS, SSIS.
- Version Control: Team Foundation Server.
- Point-of-sale system development experience is a plus.
- Mobile application development experience is a plus.