Trinity Cyber is looking for a web developer to help build internal and client-facing web applications to support data analysis, cyber security operations, and secure communication. Ideal candidates will be able to analyze business and operational requirements and work with other members of the engineering team to design, develop, test, and deploy web-based solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO INCLUDES:
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Analysis, and Operations teams to understand their workflows and identify new application requirements.
- Help define and build new features or applications based on technology or mission needs.
- Write clear, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Participate in code reviews to receive feedback and share your knowledge with teammates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Several years of software development experience is desired. It is more important what you can do than how long you have been doing it.
- Experience developing with Angular and integrating with GraphQL or REST APIs.
- The ability to develop in a predominantly Linux-based environment.
- The desire to never stop learning
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship (no corp-to-corp)
- Must possess the highest level of personal integrity, value team success over individual achievement, have the ability to contribute significantly to extending a culture of collaboration, both internally and externally, in order to maintain the superior reputation of Trinity Cyber, and enjoy having fun.
Negotiable salary, paid time off, and full benefits for the employee at no cost with the option to add dependent coverage.