Job Title: Web Application Developer
Location: Aloha, OR
Duration: Long term Contract
Qualifications/Responsibilities include, not limited to the following:
- Assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application design, designing and documenting the solution design, playing a developer role on the team
- Minimum of 1-3 years of industry experience in software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
- SQL, C# Web (HTML, JQuery, CSS)
- Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows is preferred
- A strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills
- Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer.
- Interest and ability to work further down the stack.
- Experience with responsive design principles Exceptional HTML and CSS
- Experience of modern web development toolkits and libraries such as Backbone, Underscore, Angular, Ember, JQuery, etc.
- Experience of developing with Web APIs, RESTful JSON APIs, XML experience
- Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool.
- Experience of agile development processes an advantage Atlassian suite of tools, Confluence and JIRA experience
- Previous exposure to the educational software environment and familiarity with industry standards and specifications an advantage.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- Possess excellent communication skills, the drive to succeed and work independently and on a team, with the ability to multi task, and deliver quality results.
Years of experience required:
- 1-3 years of industry experience in software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
Minimum Educational Requirement:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
About IDEXCEL, INC
Idexcel is an IT services organization, with a mission to bring great people and great organizations together. Our diverse client base represents a wide range of industries, including technology, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, banking & financial services, food & commodities trading and federal organizations. Our teams of experienced recruiters directly work with client companies seeking exceptional people to help with their business initiatives.
Idexcel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.