- provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Web Application Developer with TS/SCI FSP
at its Annapolis Junction, MD
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.Responsibilities
Web Application Developer, familiar with aspects of Search and Content Discovery Engineering that includes definition, design, development, integration, testing, deployment, and engineering life cycle support. Experience in programming and large system software design and development, with knowledge of UNIX/Linux utilizing Agile methodology. As a member of a small Search and Content Discovery team the candidate will assist in several projects; Faceted Search, Federated Search, Enterprise Catalogs, Really Simple Syndication (RSS) Feeds, Image Search, Web Dispatcher, other related projects. The search capabilities will be maintained across multiple communities on multiple fabrics. Work closely with the client to satisfy rapidly emerging requirements and must be able to work as part of a team to design and implement solutions that meet the customer's issues and concerns. Responsibilities include: Develop and maintain Web software applications using Agile software development techniques; Consult with the business process owners, customers, users, and constituents to develop and analyze customer requirements; Lead and mentor more junior members of the team in the performance of project tasks; Perform application testing; Create and maintain application documentation.
- Apache Web Server / Apache Tomcat Server
- HTML, CSS & Webservices
- Customer interface experience.
- PHP; Application Server Experience
- Agile development experience
- Cloud development experience.
- AWS Technologies (API Gateway, S3, etc.)
- Nexus Repository, Integrated Development Environment
- Network Architecture (VIP, WIP, F5)
- May be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
TS/SCI prior to consideration.Additional Requirements to be obtained:
Full Scope polygraph is required upon starting.Baseline Certification:
DoD 8570 Compliance with IAM Level 1 is required. Education/Years of Experience:
Five (5) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance