He are hiring for an immediate Web Application Developer consulting role working onsite in midtown Manhattan.
In this role you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of an in-house application.
You should have strong coding, unit testing skill, communication skills, a user-service orientation, familiarity with the team decision-making process and excellent problem-solving abilities.
You will work closely with a Business Analyst to review and understand the requirements and then build the application.
- 1+ years of Angular
- Ability to create and manage unit test project
- Proven experience writing system documentation (system design, detail design, test plans, test execution, implementation plans and implementation execution
- Experience working through full SDLC cycle, from system requirements and design specifications through implementation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create and manage unit test project is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot applications and identify root cause of defect
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Domain knowledge of Financial/Banking Institution methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of tools: Visual Studio, TFS, SQL Server management studio, Microsoft Office, SVN
- OS: Windows 7/10
- RDBMS: SQL Server