Web Applications Developer - Ruby/Java MO, St. Louis 63118 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Public Trust - U.S. Citizen Skills: Web Development, Server-Side, Ruby on Rails
We are recruiting for Web Applications Developers with Ruby on Rails experience to work in support of a federal government customer. Qualified candidates will have experience building web applications using Java based MVC frameworks and experience with front-end and server-side development. Location:
This team is based in St. Louis. Relocation support and/or remote work will be considered. Role and responsibilities include:
- Provide hands-on programming developing codes, tests, and debugs for new software development and enhancements
- Ensure project schedules and deadlines for deliverables are met
- Support business process and workflow activities, as requested
- U.S. citizenship
- Current Public Trust
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related discipline preferred (additional years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a degree)
- Experience with server-side web development; experience with Ruby on Rails is a must
- Experience with front-end frameworks
- Experience designing and developing with Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Jersey, and Java-based MVC frameworks
- Experience with mobile frameworks such as ReactJS, Angular, AngularJS, Node.js
- Experience supporting CI/CD environments is preferred
- Experience providing functional business applications analysis and design
- Experience interfacing web applications with a remote relational database infrastructure
- Experience with PKI approach to security and using LDAP and PKI to secure portal access
- Excellent understanding of communications/email protocol API implementation
- Effective written and verbal communication skills to succeed in a blended team environment working with technical and functional teams with contractor and government staff
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .