Web Apps Developer - Veterans Affairs MO, St. Louis 63118 Security Clearance:
St. Louis location - relocation support will be considered Duties and responsibilities:
Education and qualifications:
- Support technical designs, code development, and test execution for Java-based applications
- Build automation tools and support configuration management
- Support code reviews and enhancements
- Provide troubleshooting and production issue resolution
- U.S. citizenship
- Current Public Trust; VA Suitability (Current VA PIV card preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Science
- Java-based MVC frameworks incuding Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Jersey etc.
- CSS3 or HTML5
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .