Multiple Locations Open: Woonsocket, RI, Phoenix, AZ, Chicago, IL, Florham Park, NJ
• Work with stakeholders, including Product Management, Engineering, and UX team members to influence the application architecture and design.
• Keen interest and passion towards keeping abreast of current technologies & trends.
• Good sense of how mobile web/apps should be architected to enhance stability, security, performance, maintainability, and extensibility.
• Ability to coordinate the architectural growth and development across several scrum teams.
• Ability to source ideas from developers, as well as corral teams to come up with solid solutions.
• Ability to conduct root cause analysis on technical issues and problems.
• Collaborate with internal & external groups, partner with vendors to extend the platform as needed.
• Innovate on coding standards and figure what works and what doesn't
• Prototype, develop, test, maintain and troubleshoot in a multi-browser environment
• Produce high quality code, write client side pages for performance optimizations
• Develop front end DHTML independently and training the team members
• Help in Integration with backend development team and knowledge of technologies such as web services, XML, and HTTP Requirements
• Familiar and comfortable with new technologies like mobile, web, PhoneGap, Sencha, handlebars and Moustache.
• Experience with client side pages performance optimizations
• Produce and deliver high quality code
• Perform peer code review and overall site QA
• Bring new and fresh ideas to the table
• 5+ years of modern web frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Vue) development experience
• 7+ years of hands-on software development experience
• Experience with design and development of large complex systems; including requirements analysis, estimation, implementation, and testing
• Thorough understanding of Modern Web Frameworks, responsive design, and architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM…etc)