Overview The Sr. Web Content Manager will report into the Director of Demand Gen and will be responsible for managing the content, design, functionality and strategy of the website. This important and highly-visible role will work cross-functionally with content, creative, demand gen, and more to execute plans that drive higher traffic volumes, better SEO, a great user experience, higher conversions to gated content, subscription to the blogs, and more.
- Capture and clarify requirements for website updates including content changes, merchandising, partner updates and ecommerce, then manage the creative execution, reviews and hand-offs of updates.
- Ensure design and editorial content resources efficiently progress from concepts to final designs to delivery and launch.
- Coordinate with peer Web Marketing Producer on international launches and ongoing site updates.
- Help shape business needs into actionable web programs, plans, leading process from idea stage through implementation and measurement.
- Develop and drive detailed project schedules, sprints, hand-offs, communicate milestones for all programs, projects and deliverables.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment. Ensure on-spec, on-time delivery.
- Manage third-party vendors providing core site functionality, including SEO, tag, pixel and cookie management, reseller locator, customer review. Coordinate with Web Development on specs, vendors, evaluations, and negotiations.
- Drive prioritization, secure feedback from stakeholders to solidify plans, dates, and delivery of features and updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web Design, or related field
- Familiar with HTML and content management systems such as Joomla and Drupal
- Ensures the website is user-friendly, easy to understand and navigate
- Strong in SEO optimization
- Up to speed with the latest Marketing technology driving conversion rate optimization, user engagement, and inbound marketing
- Leads project implementations and oversee the execution of high impact campaigns to completion
- Collaborates with global web development team members
- Provides support to other general marketing team initiatives
Skills and Abilities
- Is a creative, flexible, and works well in a fast-paced, results-driven, deadline focused environment
- Is a self-starter owning success metrics and taking projects from start to finish
- Possesses a basic understanding of the processes around inbound marketing, marketing campaigns, demand generation, lead capturing and nurturing
- Is an experienced and accomplished collaborator
- Must be a strategic thinker
- Proven leadership and team building skills
- Solid project management skills
- Must be highly detail orientated and persistent to provide thorough follow-up