Position: Digital Product Analyst
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Up to $75/hr (DOE)
Our tech client needs a Digital Product Analyst to join their team for a 6 month contract, in Santa Clara for 40 hours/week. Potential to extend for the right fit!
In this role, you will support analyses and insights for the client's digital teams, including measuring ROI from marketing and strategic initiatives for customer success.
The Digital Product Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Use Adobe Analytics to track, report, and analyze website performance, and visitor behavioral trends for customer success
- Provide full data reporting and performance analysis support for stakeholders within the digital team
- Test all data requirements to support accurate tagging implementation both for web analytics and marketing programs
- Analyze and document the impact of marketing campaigns, product changes, events and other key drivers of performance
- Provide on-demand analyses and reports as business needs evolve
The ideal Digital Product Analyst should possess the following:
- 3+ years of experience in using digital and web analytics tools
- Experience with Adobe analytics preferred
- Strong critical thinking/analytical mindset
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with complex, messy, and imperfect data
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. - Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org