Additional Job Information:
Title: Graphic Design Contractor (Part Time)
Schenectady, NY, United States
Job Description – Graphic Design Contractor (Part-Time)
Duties / Responsibilities
- The Contractor will be responsible for the creation of assigned design and graphics projects to further the mission of the Public Information Office. Additionally, the Contractor will assist the Web Support Manager with photo research for the new WCB Website.
- Design, using Adobe Creative Suite, and create materials to supplement content that advises and educates both internal and external stakeholders of changes in the Board's policies and procedures, may include:
- Print materials including but not limited to pamphlets, brochures, banners, posters, postcards, invitations, publications.
- Logos/icons/informational graphics
- Photo Research
- Presentations (including Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Display materials
- Web assets (Intranet and Website)
- Multimedia project assets (including animations)
- Prepare design files for print, and assist in the coordination of print jobs
- Research and organization of stock photography library
- Research and organization of stock illustration library
- Create unique WCB-related illustrations for use in multiple formats, such as, PowerPoint presentations, print materials and animations.
- Assist GD2 with PowerPoint presentations using the newly created WCB PPT Template.
- Graphic design project documentation and organization
- Ensure compliance with the NYS Branding Guidelines
- Assist in Form development, as needed
- Minimum of Three (3) years' experience.
703-962-6001 Extn: 506