SAIC is seeking a candidate that will work with a multi-faceted team, building solutions using and supporting the implementation and rollout of Service Now. Ideal candidate must be; self-motivated organized, analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in and comfortable in a technical organization with a dynamic customer environment. This position requires infrequent travel throughout WMA.
• The candidate will design, configure, develop, implement, integrate and support development of baseline and custom applications and enhancements in the ServiceNow platform.
• Senior Web Designer/Developer shall implement custom workflows in Service now and provide integration support with external systems and data sources.
• Working with a technical team the candidate will follow an agile software development methodology for planning, implementing, and delivering ServiceNow capabilities.
• The candidate shall be responsible for administration and O&M of the ServiceNow front-end. Qualifications
- Must currently possess a TS/SCI with FS.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field; if no degree, 8+ years of experience in software engineering/developing
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow modules, to include the creating and/or customization of core application Request Management and Knowledge Management
- Experience with ServiceNow data models, capabilities and relationships
- Experience with the ServiceNow Business Rules and scripting aspects of the ServiceNow Platform
- 6+ years' experience with web based technologies (i.e. XLM, HTML, CSS, HTTP, Angular, Bootstrap)
- 4+ years of experience with relational databases
My SAIC Benefits.