Robert Half Technology is looking for a Marketing/Website Designer to support the development and implementation of marketing strategies. This person plays a meaningful role in a wide variety of marketing activities designed to help the company achieve its goals.
What you will get to do every single day
* Develop and lead product marketing and promotional communications strategy
* Develop promotional marketing materials and coordinate compatibility of marketing programs with public relations activities
* Assist in the preparation of long-term and short-term marketing plans and strategies, pricing policies and budgets
* Work with practices on marketing materials including front desk displays, brochures, patient handouts, and new patient letters.
* Provide strategic direction and concept development for online projects, including web graphics and banner ads, from concept to implementation
What we're looking for
* Advertising and publishing knowledge as well as excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
* 1+ years of marketing experience
* Experience with social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, Spotify, Instagram, FB Messenger and Snapchat!
* Experience with administration and execution of electronic direct marketing campaigns
* Advanced skills using the Internet and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) and familiarity with Photoshop and HTML
* Experience in social strategy, content and management
* Deep knowledge of social media landscape, and current trends and best practices
* Graphic design skills
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
HTML - HyperText Markup Language, CSS - Cascade Styling Sheets, Adobe Photoshop, Graphic Design, Branding, Social Media