Title: Web Developer/ Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Location: Newark, NJ (Remote until COVID Situation stabilizes)
Duration: 6 months+
Years of Experience: Level 2
- Ability to code responsive designs for mobile devices.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and AmpScript coding abilities.
- Experience with Dreamweaver.
- Photoshop and other CS tools.
- Salesforce Connector knowledge a plus.
The Salesforce developer creates specifications, defines logic, performs coding as well as QA.
- Develops specifications of extremely complex software programming application.
- May define the logic, perform the coding, test and debug programs.
- Responsible for components of the overall operating system or complex sub-systems of the operating systems, such as sophisticated file management routines, large telecommunications networks, and administrative and statistical software packages, performance evaluation and enhancements. Performs related duties as assigned or requested. May lead teams or projects.
- Collaborate with Client business representatives to capture business requirements.
- Prototype new solutions.
- Support detailed QA Testing of solutions.
- Prepare and deploy CRM Solutions to Test and Production environments.