Web User Interface Designer/Developer
Provides daily support for existing web applications, and will participate in the life cycle of development (define, develop, test, install, and maintain) of current and new projects.
The Web Developer must manage development activities from the planning phase through the implementation phase.
The position requires an active role in the design and planning of upgrades to existing applications and the development of new applications. He or she will collaborate with other team members, management, and end-users on a regular basis.
Required Qualifications - The ideal candidate is certified in MCSD, and is able to provide hands-on expertise in these areas:
• Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2013 (ASP.Net, VB.Net, Web Services/WCF, Web Forms/MVC, OOPS Concepts, and CSS)
• .Net Framework 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 • Visual SourceSafe/Team Foundation Server
• SQL Server 2008 and 2012 developer level understanding • SQL Server Management Studio 2008, 2012 – developer level understanding
• SQL Server Reporting Services 2008, 2012
• LINQ, Entity Framework
• Application Modeling
• Database concepts and Data modeling
• Object-Oriented programming principles as well as design patterns and best practices
950 Herndon Parkway, Suite 280 Herndon, VA, 20170