Web Developer - Healthcare DC, Washington 20571 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder Skills: Web Development, Computer Programming, Database Integration, Data Collection, VHA
We are seeking a Web Developer to work in support of a federal government program supporting Veterans healthcare programs. Qualified candidates will have prior experience with website development preferably in a federal healthcare environment. Prior experience supporting VA programs is a plus. Location note:
Preference is on-site work. Candidates in the St. Louis, MO area or interested in relo will be given priority. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Advancing organizational goals by creating websites for VHA programs and projects
- Supporting the process of data collection and conducting statistical analysis
- Recommending data management solutions to VHA stakeholders including web-based designs, data governance, operational systems, document storage, applications, models, and assessment of legacy systems
- Supporting the digitization of hard records to electronic media, disposition of records, and storage of records in accordance with specific regulations in accordance with healthcare industry standards
- Articulating and assisting with the process of defining and refining product requirements
- Performing tasks to manage the availability, usability, integrity, and security of the VHA's healthcare data
- Taking part in consultations and process improvements utilizing precise standards and data integrity constraints
- Supporting the development of healthcare related visual communication and visualization of progress towards achieving objectives for internal and external stakeholders through web design
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Eligibility to obtain Veterans Administration (VA) suitability approval to access agency computer systems and facilities required to start work; current VA credentials preferred
- Bachelor's degree required - preferred areas of study include Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 4+ years of related experience creating websites for programs or projects in support of organizational goals
- Experience supporting VA or a federal government health-related program is a plus
- Experience with large-scale healthcare systems including data collection and statistical analysis at the enterprise level
- Experience supporting Data and Information Management tasks
- Expertise in web development, computer programming, and database integration
- Ability to clearly communicate and exchange information with co-workers, teammates, stakeholders, and other personnel, as required
- Proficiency working across the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at email@example.com or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .