ServiceNow Job Description:
Develops applications to fulfill modern data capture. Consultants will utilize ServiceNow and potentially SharePoint capabilities, as well as the best practices for software development methodologies outlined by Deloitte, to ensure that their work is compliant, efficient, and effective. Team members are responsible for requirements analysis, system design, and playing a vital role throughout the entire development lifecycle.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing highly interactive custom web sites and interactive applications from concept phase through final deployment.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing cleanly-coded, front-end prototypes for client web sites.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study or completion of a certification program in a relevant field of study.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing web-based training.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with AJAX, PHP, Java, Ruby, XSLT, SQL Server or JSP.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing and developing databases and integrating them with web-based learning products and systems.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience implementing accessibility features in web and interactive products.
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience migrating interactive Flash content to HTML5.
8. Demonstrated on-the-job experience managing multiple tasks and working in a fast-paced team environment with enforced deadlines.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. About Deloitte
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.