Title of Position: Web Developer (Backend PHP)
Location: Washington, DC
Start Date: Immediately 8/19/2019
Pay Rate: $33-40
Our Client in Washington DC is looking for a talented Backend Web Developer to assist with a short term project. (8 weeks)
- This person will need to be onsite, and will be working 40 hour work weeks!
Do you have the following skills and experience?
- 1-3 Years of Back-End Web Development Experience w/ PHP
- Experience w/ MySQL Database there database is MariaDB
- Familiarity with WordPress & Excel
- Responsible for program design, modeling, simulation, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Engage with internal customers to develop clear requirements and define scope.
- Apply sound quality management methods, tools and techniques to create and support defect-free application software that meets the needs of the organization.
- Work with business and management to ensure product is tested thoroughly.
- Be able to architect solutions that meet the requirements without being unnecessarily complex.
- Translate business and design goals into usable products.
- Analysis, design, development and management of large-scale distributed applications.
- Development, management, and maintenance of relational and non-relational databases. Maintain quality control over data.
- Defining and documenting stakeholder data requirements, user task flows and objectives, then creating design solutions for visual data delivery and analysis.
- Bachelor s degree in information technology or relevant field is preferred.
- 3 - 4 years relevant experience in a professional, fast-paced environment is required. (1-3 years as a web developer ideal)
- MariaDB (MySQL Relationa Database)
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to client satisfaction and ethical business practices
- Proven adaptability, flexibility, and creativity
- Demonstrated ability to thrive within a team structure